Tuesday 2 July 2013

London Grammar Music



Music is one of the most potentially beautiful ways into a person's heart and mind. I have an incredibly eclectic taste in music and this enables me to have a certain level of open-mindedness when listening to all genres of music. Being a musician myself when I discover remarkable new music I instantly go into flurry of sharing as I believe everyone should experience this greatness (not always do people agree with my musical opinion). Even though I am in California I still feel the need to listen to BBC Radio 1 to get a lot of my music fixes and today I came across this beautiful piece of music by a band called London Grammar. Their sound graced my ears on the Zane Lowe show on BBC Radio 1 and the music instantly captivated me. I strongly recommend checking them out. Their debut album is to be released on September 1st, 2013 and they are currently touring around the UK. Click HERE for dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment